Ticks can become quite the nuisance during the summer but do not assume that you are safe at home. In fact, ticks may already be hiding outside your property and you don’t know it. Far too many people assume that ticks are only found in wooded areas and not at their homes and suffer the consequences later.
Take a look at five reasons it is time to schedule professional tick control services in Brookfield at your home this summer.
1. Ticks hide out in shrubs, trees, and tall grasses and jump on their victim as they walk past them, oftentimes without their knowledge. A tick then attaches itself to the skin and enjoys a blood meal.
2. Ticks carry disease that can be transmitted to humans. Lyme disease is the most common of those diseases. It takes just a matter of hours for a tick to transmit a disease to a human.
3. Not only are you at risk of ticks and their dangers, so are your animals. Dogs are especially vulnerable to ticks because of their layers of awesome fur that ticks love to hide deep inside.
4. Kids in the home that play outside a lot? You will enjoy peace of mind if you have tick control service. Ticks can be a big concern for children but you can take steps to protect them.
5. You should not stay stuck in the house when the weather is great because you fear ticks and their dangers and when you hire professionals to treat the property, that is one less worry on your mind.
Tick control service is inexpensive and has a plethora of benefits to offer everyone. Do not hesitate to schedule professional service and reap the rewards of this service.